Top 5 Best Deer Drag Rope: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Deer Drag Rope Reviews:
1. MULTUS: Perfect Deer Drag Fast & Easy to use Durable Safety Reflective
The Perfect Deer Drag makes moving, lifting and dragging deer easier. Are you are a Do It Yourself Hunter? There is a value to anything that makes the hunting experience easier. To clarify, awkward and heavy lifting on a deer after the harvest can be a real strain on the joints and lower back.
The deer dragger most importantly allows you to lift smarter in an upright position with better pulling power and control to above all make work easier and reduce costly injuries. Why should you consider my product essential deer hunting gear?
Most importantly, the Perfect Deer Drag helps you to reduce joint and back injuries when used correctly. For example, the comfort grip deer handle is easy to use and subsequently has already made the work needed to move deer stands, carry bags of deer corn and dragging deer easier for 1000’s of hunters.
The most important benefit is allowing you to be in the best upright position when lifting, dragging or pulling. In addition, this allows you improved pulling power and control when dragging a deer. Moreover, my patented closed looped handle allows an even pull on your hands in any direction.
In addition, the removable peg allows you to manipulate the length of the safety reflective orange strap for the perfect pull. The added benefit of a safety reflective strap can be used as a location marker in the dark.
In conclusion, the deer dragging strap is strong, durable and most importantly allows for quick attach and release for easier deer dragging. U.S. Patent # 10,131,499
- You can make moving and lifting deer easier by secure to the antlers, head, or legs for dragging. In addition, the deer hunting gear fits in your pocket, weighs less than 4 oz and has a 400 lb. load capacity.
- Hunters can also combine several units for dragging larger animals and for example, you can attach them in series so you can in-line tow or hunters can drag deer side by side.
- Moreover, it can also be used to transport small game like toting turkeys, carrying geese and ducks
- Importantly, the orange safety reflective strap improves your safety and can be used as a marker to find a location or harvested deer easier in the dark.
- The deer pull can also be used for easier lifting deer onto an ATV and you certainly can attach the handle to the trailer hitch of the ATV to pull deer
2. Built To Last! 2X Deer Drag, Shoulder Deer Drag – Drag Strap
The Standard Drag features a comfortable shoulder strap dragging harvested game out of the woods with ease. Extremely light weight and compact size make it an asset to have in your pack at all times.
Reduce the strain on your body when carrying game on your back and shoulders by utilizing this deer drag. Easy to use, simply attach to the animal and slip the harness over your head and shoulder and let the high strength webbing/deer drag do the rest. Rope length is approximately 6’.
Standard Deer Drag Weight: 0.2 lbs”
- Reduces strain from transporting game animals
- Makes dragging a deer out of the woods much easier
- Cross-body one strap harness allows you to drag game comfortably for long distances
- Features high strength webbing
3. Do-All Outdoors – Pro Deer Drag, Orange
Do all Pro deer drag features:- reduces strain from carrying deer- makes it easy to drag deer- harness slips over game’s head without tying- comfortable, solid handle- high strength webbing
- REDUCES STRAIN: minimizes the toll that carrying deer will take on user’s body
- DRAG WITH EASE: dragging deer will be much easier with drag strap
- EASY TO APPLY: simply slip harness over the head of the deer. No tying required
- SUPPORTIVE HANDLE: for a more comfortable dragging experience
- STRONG: high strength webbing makes strap durable enough to pull substantial weight
4. HME Economy Deer Drag Orange, 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00
over-the-shoulder design this makes getting downed deer out of the woods far easier
- over-the-shoulder design this makes getting downed deer out of the woods far easier
- Ideal for one-person dragging
- 7 foot long Nylon rope that withstands wear and tear
- 2″W web strap prevents excessive pressure on any one point
- Easily fits in any backpack or hunting bag
5. Allen Dual Harness Deer Drag with Rope, Blaze Orange
Make your life easier this season with the Dual Harness Deer Drag from Allen. The shoulder straps and waist belt are made with heavy duty 2″ web construction for durability and hunter’s orange for safety.
Also features a sternum strap. Compact, light, and great for throwing in your hunting pack, this drag can also be used with other large or heavy items, like tree stumps or tires. Includes a steel D-ring and drag rope.
- Makes hauling your harvest easier
- 2″ heavy-duty web shoulder straps
- Includes a tow rope and a sternum strap
- Compact and lightweight
- Blaze orange for safety
6. Pete Rickard’s Single Shoulder Deer Drag
Pete Rickard’s Single Shoulder Deer Drag is a practical work saver for serious deer hunter. Single Shoulder Deer Drags are inexpensive & lightweight, crafted from 2″ wide super tough orange webbing and a welded D-ring with a 7′ nylon rot proof rope.
- Package length: 24.765 cm
- Package width: 9.525 cm
- Package height: 2.54 cm
- Package quantity: 1
7. Muddy Treestands Standard Deer Drag
Big Games Standard Deer Drag is a lightweight, easy to use cross-body one strap harness with rope used to assist in the removal of game from the field.
- Light Weight
- Easy to Use
- Cross-body one strap harness
8. MULTUS: Perfect Deer Drag Two Fast & Easy Durable Safety Reflective
SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO SEE VIDEO IN USE: U.S. Patent # 10,131,499 – Two Orange Perfect Deer Drag: 400 lb capacity Handle with 46 inch reflective 5/8 inch wide nylon webbing with double stitched fixed loops on both ends attached to handle.
It is an ultra-light compact handle that was ergonomically designed for efficient dragging and lifting. Pass the handle through the loop, cinch down and start pulling.
The closed loop handle easily distributes weight. The light weight handle has a replaceable locking peg that allows the hunter to change the straps, ropes or cables to customize.
It can be used to attach to a deer harnesses, deer sleds, deer carts for all year use. Don’t forget to get an extra Multus deer drag so your fellow hunter can help you transport your game out of the woods.
- Best deer drag, most useful and most versatile deer drag and utility handle. Combines the best of every deer drag in one product.
- Multi-purpose drag system for small and large game * Attaches to any part of antler or animal for best control
- Quick attach and release * Durable with comfort grip * Heavy load capacity
- Great back and hand saver * Safety design with reflective strap * Easy to use locking removable peg that allows hunter to change the straps, cables, cords or ropes
- Compact – “fits in your pocket” * Combine handles for larger loads and multi-person dragging * Accessory to harnesses, sleds and carts to improve ergonomics and better control.
9. Most Comfortable Deer Drag Harness Vest – Made in The USA
Pulls forward and backward with 3″ wide shoulders to displace weight to help pull the heaviest harvested game.
Includes a hi-viz drag strap that is ATV ready.
Doubles as a fitness harness for dragging heavy tires, sleds and more. Great for pre-season training.
Fully reinforced at all stress points.
Connects to the included 7 foot drag strap to pull forwards or backward.
1,000 lb towing capacity.
Made in the USA
- 3″ shoulders for comfortable forward and backward pulling.
- Includes a 1,000 lb capacity tow strap.
- Drag strap is for your deer harness and ATV / UTV
- Hands-Free Dragging; stay bow/rifle ready
- Heavy-Duty Construction; Hi-Viz shoulders. American made.
10. Built To Last! 2X Deluxe Deer Drag Harness – Drag Strap
The Deluxe Drag features a comfortable dual cross body chest harness for dragging harvested game out of the woods with ease. Extremely light weight and compact size make it an asset to have in your pack at all times.
Reduce the strain on your body when carrying game on your back and shoulders by utilizing this deer drag and distributing the weight during game removal.
Easy to use, simply attach the rope to your harness and the other end to the animal and let the 2” wide high strength webbing and drag design do the rest. Rope length is approximately 6’.
Size: One size fits most
- Features 2” wide high strength webbing- Much wider than others in the industry!
- Cross-body dual strap harness allows you to drag game comfortably for long distances by more evenly distributing weight and pressure
- Reduces strain from transporting game animals
- Adjustable chest harness – One size fits most