Top 5 Best Bible Black Order: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Bible Black Order Review:
1. Reading While Black: African American Biblical Interpretation
Although the African American Christian experience is not monolithic, we have generally sought to understand the Bible and live according to its teachings. Along the way, many of us have rejected white supremacist readings of the Bible while clinging to the God of the Bible.
In Reading While Black, Mc Causley does careful exegetical and historical analysis, explaining and illustrating how interpretations of Scripture by Black people can bolster faith in a liberating God. Mc Causley gives us more than a theoretical methodology;
He demonstrates how we can approach and apply texts―even ones that were previously used against us―without jettisoning our faith or succumbing to oppressive readings. Reading While Black is a welcome addition to the study of African American hermeneutics
- Christianity Today Book Award – Beautiful Orthodoxy
- The Gospel Coalition Book Award – Popular Theology – Honorable Mention
- Emerging Public Intellectual Award
2. ESV Single Column Journaling Bible (Black) Hardcover – August
The ESV Single Column Journaling Bible is laid out in an easy-to-follow, single-column format with ruled lines in the extra-wide margins allowing readers to capture notes, prayers, or personal reflections alongside the text.
- This edition includes just about everything I want in a Bible, and excludes everything I don’t.” ―Bible Design Blog
- The ESV Single Column Journaling Bible features an easy-to-follow, single-column format with two-inch ruled margins, enabling you to easily align your notes, thoughts, and prayers alongside specific verses.
3. Black Order: A Sigma Force NovelThe New York Times says that his “roguish charm comes from his efforts to persuade readers the story is credible [through] real-life sources for his novel’s science, history and geography.” Rollins’ rare blend of action, suspense, and knowledge was also mentioned by the Huffington Post, which stated that “After Crichton passed away in 2008 he clearly passed the baton to James Rollins, who like Crichton, is a renaissance man.”
NPR calls his work “adventurous and enormously engrossing…” and the New York Journal of Books had this to say: “If you’re a fan of smart, entertaining adventure fiction, this is your summer beach read writ large….All the science, all the history, and all the locations are masterfully intertwined. The characters are multi-dimensional. And the story is, well, a corker.”
As a boy immersed in the scientific adventures of Doc Savage, the wonders of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells, and pulps such as The Shadow, The Spider, and The Avenger, James Rollins decided he wanted to be a writer. He honed his storytelling skills early, spinning elaborate tales that were often at the heart of pranks played on his brothers and sisters.
Before he would set heroes and villains on harrowing adventures, Rollins embarked on a career in veterinary medicine, graduating from the University of Missouri and establishing a successful veterinary practice. This hands-on knowledge of medicine and science helps shape the research and scientific speculation that set James Rollins books apart.
- A sinister fire in a Copenhagen bookstore ignites a relentless hunt across four continents.
- Arson and murder reveal an insidious plot to steal a Bible that once belonged to Charles Darwin.
- And Commander Gray Pierce dives headlong into a mystery that dates back to Nazi Germany…and to horrific experiments performed in a now-abandoned laboratory in Poland.
4. Every Man’s Bible: New Living Translation
I bought this for my brother, who is in prison. He was never interested in Christianity before, but I felt that he had nothing but time, and maybe now I could get his attention.
When he received it, he was not jumping for joy at first. But he started to read it, out of sheer boredom. And he loves it!
I received a call from him a couple of months after he received it. He was so different. He had started actually studying it, and using it along with the KJV that prisoners are provided.
He has now started a bible study group. He has given this Bible away twice and will call and ask me to send him another. And I don’t mind at all! The things he is accomplishing with this Bible are nothing short of miraculous.
- The Bible for every battle every man faces. This study Bible addresses spiritual and life issues from a male
- perspective, showing that Scripture is relevant in every stage of a man’s life,
- from early adulthood through the retirement years. Every Man’s Bible is filled with affirming, challenging, and uplifting features
5. The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible: KJV Edition, Black Genuine
While serving in the British Army in Cairo, Egypt, Zodhiates received The Voice of the Gospel, a magazine published by The American Committee for the Evangelization of the Greeks. To pass the time, he decided to write an article for the magazine. He wrote it in English and, not thinking about it, wrote the accompanying letter in Greek.
When they realized they had found someone who loved the Lord and knew both languages, they invited him to come to America in 1946.
In 1966, they elected Zodhiates as president of what is now called AMG International (Advancing the Ministries of the Gospel). Under his leadership, AMG grew from a small ministry focusing on the land of Greece to a worldwide evangelistic and relief ministry.
AMG International provides a wide range of social services, including care for orphans and leprosy patients, and has an expanding evangelistic thrust of advertising the message of the gospel through paid newspaper and magazine gospel messages in many lands and languages.
His mission was the regeneration of souls, but he did not ignore the physical needs of the people he met.
The author of over 200 books and booklets in English, as well as 82 in Greek, Zodhiates started a book house, AMG Publishers, which has since grown into a significant producer of Bibles and Christian books.
- There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture.
- Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
- The Hebrew-Greek Key Word® Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God’s Word will
6. CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible, TradePaper, Black Letter
The CSB Chronological Day-by-Day Bible splits the Bible up into 3 acts. (God’s Plan for All People, God’s Covenant People, and God’s New Covenant People).
Each of these ‘Acts’ has an introductory section that explains setting of the ‘Act’, the main characters, and the plot summary.
The reader can get a great view of the overarching story of the Bible as they begin to look at the more detailed sections of the Bible when reading.
- The CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible features a clear, narrative approach to the Bible, arranging the full text into a fresh chronological reading plan with daily readings guided by Dr. George Guthrie.
- In this unique plan, the books, chapters, and verses of the Bible are arranged for readers in three main acts to track the story of Scripture from beginning to end and understand how the narrative applies to everyday life. Unlike other chronological Bibles, this arrangement is not date specific (e.g. “January 1”),
8. The Passion Translation New Testament, Black (2nd Edition
The Word of God is our collective and yet deeply personal love letter from above. It positions you and me within proven, godly wisdom and gives precious insight into the heart, nature, and goodness of God. I have loved the individual books published thus far from The Passion Translation, and look forward with great anticipation to adding the entire New Testament with Psalms,
Proverbs, and Song of Songs to my own private (and public) reading. With my husband, Brian, and our Hillsong church family, we know these pages will bring to life the One whose name is Jesus—whose passion is humanity and whose heart is for you.
With the Mind of a Scholar and Heart of a Lover, Brian Simmons combines the best of both worlds for us in his devoted translation work in Letters from Heaven. What a marvelous job my friend and seasoned leader is doing for the Body of Christ! I applaud the life and ministry of Dr. Brian Simmons!
- The Passion Translation is a new, heart-level Bible translation that expresses God’s fiery heart of love, merging the emotion and life-changing truth of God’s Word.
- The goal of this translation is to trigger inside every reader an overwhelming response to the truth of the Bible, unfolding the deep mysteries of the Scriptures in the love language of God, the language of the heart.
9. NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, TuTone (LeatherLike
Get a 30,000 foot overview of each of the 10 Bible Eras through the section introductions. Get closer to the world of the Bible with engaging archaeological insights.
Learn how to apply God’s Word to your life with the most trusted application notes available today. Rich, full-color maps, photos, and illustrations bring the Bible to life like never before.
- The stunning full-color Chronological Life Application Study Bible is a refreshing way to experience God’s Story and a trusted way to apply it to life.
- Journey through the 10 eras of Bible history in a chronological Bible experience and gain a deeper understanding of God’s Word. Includes Life
- Application notes and features from the best-selling Life Application Study Bible as well as new features on Bible history and geography
10. KJV Concord Wide Margin Reference Bible
The Concord Wide-Margin Edition is extremely popular with KJV Bible scholars. This special Bible, for the discerning Bible scholar, offers the much admired Concord Wide-Margin text in a superlative flexible black goatskin leather binding, edge-lined with Kidrel. It is printed on a smooth, opaque and resilient paper with art-gilt edges, and includes two ribbon markers to help find the reader’s place.
- The Concord Wide-Margin Edition is extremely popular with KJV Bible scholars. It features wide margins all around the text for verse-by-verse annotations, as well as centre-column cross-references, a glossary,
- concordance, 15 colour maps and the Translators’ Preface. This special Bible, for the discerning Bible scholar,
- offers the much admired Concord text in a superlative flexible black goatskin leather binding, edge-lined with Kidrel.
- It is printed on a smooth, opaque and resilient paper with art-gilt edges, and includes two ribbon markers to help find the reader’s place.